Power+ Generator 6500B / 6500B+
The POWER+ GENERATOR 6500 ‘B’ series comes in two distinct models, both generating up to 125kW of clean electricity.
Our 6500B model is ideal for low temperature waste heat up to 132°C / 270°F.
Our improved 6500B+ model is ideal for low temperature waste heat up to 150°C / 302°F.
Gaseous heat sources above 150°C, such as exhaust gases, can be utilized with the addition of a heat exchanger.
Both the 6500B and 6500B+ are available in two configurations:
- Dimensions*: 3.3 x 2.0 x 2.5 m
- Weight: 4,273 kg / 9,420 lbs
- Customizable balance of plant
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Dimensions*: 15 x 2.3 x 2.5 m
- Weight: 8,553 kg / 19,518 lbs
- Includes: liquid loop radiator, cold water pump, integrated controls
- Requires minimal engineering, we take care of installation
* Renderings may not be exact representations of final product.
Standard Features and Specifications
- Zero emissions and zero fossil fuel requirements
- Fully automated controls with remote monitoring and operating capabilities
- Induction generator with power factor correction for easy grid capabilities
- Simple maintenance, with no gearbox or oil changes
- NEMA 3R / IP 54 compliant enclosure for outdoor use
- Sound attenuated option <72db at 1 meter
- CE certified
- Dual-heat stream input
- Robust, Twin Screw Expander power block
- Flexible and scalable design