Power+ Generator 4400B / 4400B+
The POWER+ GENERATOR 4400 ‘B’ series comes in two distinct models, both generating up to 75kW of clean electricity.
Our 4400B model is ideal for low temperature waste heat up to 116°C / 240°F.
Our improved 4400B+ model is ideal for low temperature waste heat up to 150°C / 302°F.
Gaseous heat sources above 150°C , such as exhaust gases, can also be utilized with the addition of a heat exchanger.
Both the 4400B and 4400B+ are available in two configurations:
- Dimensions*: 2.0 x 2.4 x 2.3 m
- Weight: 3,290 kg / 7,245 lbs
- Customizable balance of plant
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Dimensions*: 12 x 2.4 x 2.9 m
- Weight: 6,095 kg / 13,438
- Includes: liquid loop radiator, cold water pump, integrated controls
- Requires minimal engineering, we take care of installation
* Renderings may not be exact representations of final product.
Standard Features and Specifications
- Zero emissions and zero fossil fuel requirements
- Fully automated controls with remote monitoring and operating capabilities
- Induction generator with power factor correction for easy grid capabilities
- Simple maintenance, with no gearbox or oil changes
- NEMA 3R / IP 54 compliant enclosure for outdoor use
- Sound attenuated option <72db at 1 meter
- CE certified
- Dual-heat stream input
- Robust, Twin Screw Expander power block
- Flexible and scalable design